Data for Affirmative Action/EEO PlansThe Excel data files linked below contain 2006-2010 American Community Survey estimates, labor force data, and summary occupational information for use in developing affirmative action programs, also known as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), as required for federal and state contract compliance. More information is available at Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Tabulation.
These tables are provided as Excel spreadsheets which you can save to your computer and open them in MS Excel. These tables are presented for California and each county. A county often constitutes the normal recruiting area for employers. Employers may choose to combine data for two or more counties, to coincide with the particular boundaries of their firm's recruiting area.
- Total Population by Race/Ethnicity and Sex
- Labor Force Status by Race/Ethnicity and Sex of Persons 16 years and over
- Civilian Labor Force by Race/Ethnicity and Sex by 14 EEO Occupational Groups
- Civilian Labor Force by Race/Ethnicity and Sex by Detailed Occupation
Multiple Counties in "Detail Occupations" Table:
- Alpine and Surrounding Counties (Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Inyo, Mono)
- Colusa and Lake Counties
- Del Norte, Humboldt, and Trinity Counties
- Glenn and Tehama Counties
- Lassen, Plumas, and Sierra Counties
- Mariposa and Tuolumne Counties
- Modoc and Siskiyou Counties